I’m a public school teacher who sees firsthand how our state fails to provide adequate resources for our children, academically and emotionally. I’ll fight for:
- Fair, transparent Foundation Aid and the billions owed to public schools across the state
- More counselors in schools instead of police, and mandatory de-escalation training for teachers, as well as addressing racial biases in diagnosing students with IEPs
- A transition away from high stakes testing
- A moratorium on new charter schools that take money from the public school system
- A fully funded CUNY/SUNY system that is accessible to all students and pays faculty and staff a living wage
Jabari is rejecting ALL corporate donations and developer dollars. His campaign is sustained by grassroots donors like you.